OUR SCHOOL’S BELIEFS
We believe that:
– The core of our mission is Christ.
– Children are unique individuals with varied learning styles.
– All children have the right to a safe and secure learning environment.
– Self-esteem is vital to their successful well-being.
– Family is an essential partner in the development of the child.
– Positive values are strengthened by our Christian faith.
– Variety of school activities reinforce the inherent creative traits of the multi-talented child.
– A diversified education challenges the whole child spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, socially, and physically.
– The school is a link to the community by promoting charitable and service-oriented activities.
– Appreciation of cultural diversity leads to acceptance of individual differences.