Can My Dacast Playlist Contain HD Content?
On the Dacast platform, a playlist is a group of videos that can be set to play one by one in a specified order. You can create a playlist from your existing live streams and Video on Demand content. As long as your video renditions have been correctly set up, you can stream in HD.
We’d like to note that playlists function like live channels in the sense that they don’t offer an option for multi-bitrate streaming. As a result, viewers with slower connection speeds will not be able to watch the HD content without a lot of buffering.
Looking for more tips to create a playlist channel? Check out this video tutorial on how to create a Dacast live stream playlist channel.
Any questions or you want to access this feature? Please contact us.
Not yet a Dacast user, and interested in trying Dacast risk-free for 14 days? Sign up today to get started.
- Walkthrough: Video on Demand Streaming and Upload
- Dacast’s New Advanced Video Hosting Platform
- How to Organize VOD Content in the New Back Office
- Can I Continue Using the VOD Section of the Dacast Live Platform?
- Guide to Streaming Server Hosting for Live Streams and VOD
- Dacast VOD Chapter Markers: What You Need to Know